“We have come together as activists and campaigners to build a Europe of democracy, human rights, and social justice. We don’t believe a British exit from the EU offers a path towards the social, citizen-led Europe we so urgently need. That’s why we are saying ‘stay in Europe to change Europe’ “.
This growing movement, which says ‘stay in Europe to change Europe’, has organised a Birmingham event as part of its nation-wide speaker tour.
Wednesday June 1st at 7:00pm (19:00 to 21:00) in the Priory Rooms: Vote In – Another Europe is Possible, with:
- Caroline Lucas, MP for Brighton
- Owen Jones, author, activist and Guardian columnist
- Salma Yaqoob, community activist and former Respect Party leader
- Matt Wrack, Fire Brigades Union General Secretary
- Neal Lawson, Chair of Compass
And others TBC
Join us for a night of debate and discussion – and a party – with great speakers and lots of time for audience participation.
The Priory Rooms Meeting & Conference Centre – 40 Bull Street, Birmingham, B4 6AF