“The EU is our bulwark against tyranny”: Cameron
Today’s headline in the Times will cause many to reflect on these words.
The EU is indeed an admittedly limited bulwark against government attempts:
- to reduce good working conditions
- to allow polluting industry to run rampant
- to ignore pollution of air, water and beaches
- to fill land with recyclable waste and
- to engage in military aggression.,
In your Hamburg address, you referred to the Islamic threat, Mr Cameron: that is a self-inflicted backlash against the UK/US devastation of several Middle Eastern countries.